Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Watching flowers by the hour











Dear friend,

I am so sorry to bore you with such events, particularly repeated ones! No doubt to your chagrin, however, I am rarely at loss for words, even the written kind! I just have to share with you how I went back to the field of flowers again today to dance and celebrate the good things that we all share.


The only time of darkness during the day was when the sun threatened to disappear beyond the hills, so I went to chase it! I came to Hobbiton and sped down the road to the west, trying so hard to keep up! As you know of course, it was a hopeless pursuit, but a most enjoyable one regardless! I finally stopped to get one last look before the daylight had completely gone.

Dear friend, I hope your recent days have been as peaceful and enjoyable as mine! If not, I beg you... nay, demand you to take some rest! There will always be work, and there will always be duty. By taking the time to put your mind at rest and your heart at ease every now and then, you will make such work and duty more tolerable and productive!

If only you were here with me! I would take your hand and lead you to this magical place where all worries are washed away, if only I were able. Do come if you can! I do not know how much longer I will be able to linger here, and it would be such a blessing if we could experience such beauty and wonder together!

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment