Friday, May 15, 2009

Raiding the Tomb Raiders!


Upon returning to Tinnudir, I was sent to a ruin across the Brandywine, where some tomb-robbing bandits had holed up. I was to recover whatever relics they had stolen and try to eliminate their leaders. As I was swimming across the river, I realized this was the same ruin that I had stopped to gaze at from the road when I first came to Evendim. I will make sure that it is no longer a refuge for scoundrels, I will!

They had many scouts keeping watch over the river, so I swam further south before coming onto shore. I skirted the edge of the ruin, skulking around to the back while trying to keep flat against the hillside to avoid being seen. With luck, I was able to infiltrate the rear of the camp.


Carefully climbing atop the ruins of a broken column, I spied one of the bandit leaders skulking about and made short work of him! I crept further back into the camp, hiding in one of the tents until another of the leaders appeared. Since I am not one to play favorites, I am afraid he received the same treatment as the first.

I recovered many artifacts and brought them back to Tinnudir, eager to be given my next assignment.

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment