Thursday, April 9, 2009

A place of hope...

At last I've come to Esteldin, the hidden gathering place for the rangers who have given so much hope and aid to the Free Peoples. Their ways are mysterious, as they must be, to keep themselves hidden from the forces of shadow, and they are not well understood by most common folk. I certainly did not know what to make of them at first! I can think of no greater allies than they, however, and I am thankful for the opportunities they have given me to learn from them and aid them in their endeavors.



I met with Dagoras while he kept watch over some good folk who sparred together, hoping to gain wisdom in future battles that will be far less forgiving. I was to search the area nearby for foul creatures and gather herbs to be used later for the wounded. As we watched the sparring while the rain fell, I hoped that I would be able to help wash away the more simple troubles of these people so they could bring their greater skills to bear toward more pressing concerns.

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment