Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am not the only mischief-maker around :P

I arrived in Ost Guruth and met a dwarven smith named Refr Quicksilver. He told me that a band of dwarves calling themselves the Dourhand had betrayed his people, consorting with skulking orcs as they searched a long-forgotten ruin for treasures of the ancient past.

He suggested that I could fell two birds with one stone. By driving away the Dourhand from potential riches, I could also recover their weapons, so that we could turn them on their own! It was a very cunning plan, and I readily agreed.

I was successful and brought the hard-won booty back to him. "Kaleigh, you bring tears to an old dwarf's eyes," he said solemnly. Then I saw a mischievous glint in his eye as he cried, "And now I'm going to bring tears to yours!" He then thrust the beaten metal he had been working on into the cool water of the bucket nearby with his tongs, showering me with a hot, misty steam!

A dwarf with a sense of "humor"... How quaint! :P

But he will get his, count on it :)

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment