Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Less is more... sometimes, I hope? Right? :)

As I made my way to Kingsfell, I came to a lovely river and was awed by the rustic beauty of the North Downs. I was reminded of the garish displays at the orc camp and their contrast with the simple, natural beauty of the countryside. Sometimes less is more, you know? :)

I have always been a sort of plain-jane myself, not that I have much choice! I see so many in Bree and other places with such lavish clothes and jewelry. They all look so lovely! I sometimes wonder what such finery would do for me, but I am afraid my lack of grace and manner would not allow me to pull such a thing off. I do carry my needle and thread with me and try to learn stitching from the kind folk around who are willing to teach me a thing or two. I would love to make myself something more appealing but, for now, I am fortunate just to be able to hold the little I have together with my craft!

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment