Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Facing death and staring it down! :)





After rooting about in the swamps for a long while trying to find my way, I came to Ost Haer and found the shade Emelin. He said he would aid me if he found me worthy and summoned some of his warriors of long ago to test me. Thankfully, I was victorious, and he grudgingly told me the story of the Red Lady he failed to protect in times long past. She perished and became twisted in her undeath. Some fool had awakened her, trying to gain a powerful ally, and now she was under his spell, stealing life from the land around her to feed her hunger.

Radagast was able to gather allies to our cause, and together we fought back the dead that this Ivar had summoned to protect his prize. Emelin and his soldiers thanked us for easing the burden they carried, and my heart went out to these poor souls. I gave thanks once again that my loved ones were at peace. Some endings are not happy. Sadly, some are destined only for sorrow and loss. And some, perhaps, are not even destined to end at all. I hope that one day the curse is lifted, and these spirits can find peace in their long-sought rest.

But our work was not yet done. Radagast led us all into Agamaur, where my allies fought brilliantly! We finally came to face Ivar the Blood-hand who threatened us all with extinction. Radagast revealed his true power and Ivar fled, knowing he could not face such might and righteousness. We had been victorious, and the Red Lady was allowed to rest once more.

We returned to Ost Guruth and celebrated well into the night. Until I see you next, take care!

With Light,
Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. It is really very lovely pics......
    Thanks a lot for this lovely blog....

    Get More pics.

    ReplyDelete