Friday, March 13, 2009

Which of these is not like the others? :P


Through much subterfuge and trickery, as well as the wise counsel and brave deeds of Celairant and Langlas, and of noble Avorthal, whom we were able to rescue and who has since been our spear-carrier, we have averted war between the dwarves of Gondamon and the elves of Duillond. Having focused our sights on the true enemy: Skogrim's Dourhands and the goblin horde they had amassed, we then recruited many to aid us in a daring assault upon Rath Teraig itself!

Avorthal led the way while the rest of us kept watch over him as he keenly scouted safe passage for us into the heart of the enemy's stronghold! Though foul Skogrim escaped, we claimed a great victory nonetheless, and I give thanks now and forevermore to those who aided us in this worthwhile endeavor!

There is little time to rest however, as Langlas has asked me to fly to Bree-town to seek who he calls his Captain, a man known as Strider, and report this news. I will gladly obey for these men who call themselves rangers seem to be one with the land in a way many do not understand. They are wise to listen and heed its call, and I am fortunate to have their counsel.

My deeds are so small compared to so many, but by surrounding myself with good and wise men such as these, I do well to put myself in the best light! :)

With Light,
Kaleigh


No comments:

Post a Comment