Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pay it forward! :P


After helping out with the Blackwolds and other various things around Combe, I was asked by Burl Beeman to visit Staddle. He wished to see if Lolo Wendingway, a hobbit he used to do business with there, would like to resume their partnership now that the Blackwold scourge had been driven back.

We are all connected, don't you see? The cycles of life are never-ending! Of course, I told him I would be delighted. Perhaps for the seemingly small good deeds that I had recently done, I was rewarded with such a beautiful journey through the countryside that I had to stop for a bit just off the road to take it all in and reflect. Even with all that I have lost, I see how much there is to be thankful for, and may I always be :)

With Light,
Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment