Monday, March 16, 2009

A new mentor and friend


I arrived safely at Saerdan's cabin, and he sent me on many expeditions to harass and harry brigands and orcs that skulk about, apparently under the command of the scoundrel, Sharkey. I have learned much from Saerdan and consider him a great friend and mentor. I am so blessed to be able to serve such worthy leaders of men and do the little I can in our fight against those who would oppress us.

I wait for darkness to fall before I will set off toward an encampment far to the north of here called Cirith Nur. I hope to put a dent in the enemy's forces before we engage them full on. Wish me luck, friends! :)

With Light,
Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. this is nice shearing Saerdan and consider him a great friend and mentor.
    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete