Thursday, March 19, 2009

So sleepy...


Saerdan thanked me for aiding him and asked me to return to Strider with reports of our successes in the north. I was asked to travel to Buckland to meet with another of Strider's rangers to try to determine where the other servants of shadow may have gone.

After aiding many in the village, I was sent into the Old Forest to help stem the surge of wild animal attacks on those who walked the wood. Night approached very quickly, and I realized it would be a long walk back to Buckland. I decided to find a spot to rest near the banks of the Withywindle. I came to a small clearing with an enormous tree watching over the river.

It was all so tranquil: the soothing sound of the Withywindle passing by, the gentle breeze swaying the foliage of the great tree. A green aura seemed to form that mesmerized me. I was so exhausted, it felt as if the ground itself reached up for me, enveloping me in a warm, welcome embrace. My eyes closed...

With (green) Light :P
Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. So Slippy nice article I like this
    Night approached very quickly
    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete