Monday, March 16, 2009

How can one lose heart when surrounded by such beauty?


I have done as Strider asked, aiding Torthann against the brigands and dark shadow. As for Amdir... no, I will not speak of it, save to say that I can only hope that such a fate will never be mine.

After a few more menial tasks, I was asked by Chief Watcher Grimbriar to seek a man named Saerdan. He is one of Strider's men, I believe, and is a way-watcher for the lands around Bree.

On my journey north, I traveled along a road that runs parallel with a nearby stream and found such a lovely place for a rest! I could not help but linger there much of the morning, lying on a sun-warmed rock with the sound of running water washing over me. If only there was someone here to share it with! :)

With Light,
Kaleigh

1 comment:

  1. this is really beauty I hope you traveled to enjoying this way sun-warmed rock with the sound of the running water passing this is so specially.
    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete